If you are looking for a tool belt that you can use either for work or personal use, you will want to know the top ones. There are plenty of options that you can pick from with a wide variety of pockets and slots for your tools. Keep reading on to find out what our picks are for some of the top ones.
Custom Leathercraft Suede Leather Work Apron
The custom Leathercraft suede leather work apron will be great if you have plenty that you want to hang or put into the pockets. There are 12 pockets on here and two pen holders, and plenty of loops for your hammer and other tools. The belt is adjustable, which means anybody can use it without worrying about the size.
Custom Leathercraft Suede can fit on a waist as small as 29” up to 46”. This will be a good investment for anyone who loves to build things.
- Separate steel loops for the hammer
- Extremely comfortable and easy to wear
- The belt loop seems to be in an odd spot
- The belt is slightly big for small framed individuals
DEWALT DG5617 Combo Apron Tool Belt
If you want something that won’t carry on the waist area alone, the Dewalt DG5617 combo apron tool belt will be ideal. It has suspenders that are well padded to prevent the extra weight from digging into the shoulders, and it has snap chest straps as well. There are nine large pockets with plenty of smaller ones for nails, tools, and much more.
For those moving and climbing all day, this might be the right one to purchase since you don’t have to worry about it shifting or falling off.
- Suspenders make it easy to wear and climb in
- Total of 20 pockets for tools and equipment of all sizes
- High-quality material
Custom Leathercraft P489X Suede Belt
When small and simple is what you are looking for, the custom Leathercraft P489X suede belt is the one to check out. This one is just a large piece on the side with three pockets and spots to hang the hammer and your measuring tape or other tools. The belt is made of the poly web with a quick-release buckle that will fit any waist from 29” to 46”. Everyone who purchased this loved it and thought it was easy to use for their construction activities.
- Extremely affordable
- Made of high-quality suede leather
- Great for children and small-framed adults
- Not as much space as other belts
- Not ideal for every day construction workers
ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set
For those who want something that you can adjust and customize easily, then the ToughBuilt handyman tool belt set will be great. The belt is extremely high quality, and you can add additional pieces that you might need, including a carabiner, back support, shoulder straps, suspenders, and much more. If you don’t like the traditional tool belts and you want something different than what everyone else has, then this is the one to get.
- Can be easily customized with different parts
- Good quality velcro used
- Each part needs to be purchased separately
- Not suitable for small-framed adults
Dickies 5-Pocket Single Side Tool Belt
If you don’t need something huge for your everyday work, then Dickies 5 pocket single side tool belt might be an idea. It is made of canvas, and it has five pockets with smaller loops for screwdrivers, and the belt is easy to adjust for all sizes. Those who purchased this loved it and said it was great for their household tasks.
- Extremely affordable
- No loop for a hammer
Carhartt Men’s Duck Nail Apron
The Carhartt men’s duck nail apron is from one of the world’s most popular brands, and it is made of 100% cotton. The belt is made of nylon, and it can easily be adjusted, and four large pockets can hold whatever you need to carry. There are also two loops on the belt where you can hold your hammer and other large tools perfect for when you go to work.
- Made by a trusted brand
- Comes in different sizes based on waist
- Sometimes the belt comes loose after adjustment
Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo Support Belt
The Gatorback B240 electrician’s combo support belt is completely black with two large hanging compartments the size. There are two large pockets with a few smaller ones and hanging areas for all of the tools you need to carry with you. There is also memory foam on the back of the belt to ensure it is comfortable for you while you are wearing it, so if you need something to wear for long hours, this would be ideal.
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- The belt is easy to adjust
Dickies Work Gear Tool Belt Suspenders
For the carpenter who heads to work every day and might have some back issues, the Dickies work gear tool belt suspenders should be perfect. It is made using cooling mesh to keep you cool, and four pieces have a large number of pockets in each to fit your tools and other equipment. The belt can be adjusted for any waist size, and this is great for you if you need to carry everything with you.
- All accessories from the Dickies brand would fit the belt
- Comes in gray or tan
- Not ideal for smaller individuals
Bucket Boss Mullet Buster 3 Bag Tool Belt
If you need a lot more pockets than most models would give you, then the Bucket Boss mullet buster three bag tool belt is the one for you. It has three bags on the belt with many pockets that can fit anything you need to carry with you. You can remove the bags or even the suspenders to customize it to fit your needs, which everyone who bought it loved.
- Can customize the bags and their location
- Ideal for larger individuals
- Larger bags than other models
- Velcro is somewhat weak
Task Tools T77250 Weekend Warrior Apron with Polyweb Belt
The Task Tools T77250 weekend warrior apron with a poly web belt will be great for you if you are doing tasks around the house or even at a construction site. It uses high-quality materials for the packs, which you can get with 2, 3, 4, or 5 based on your needs. There are two smaller pockets on the outside and two hanging loops for your other tools, which is great for those who need something more versatile.
- Can order with different number of packs
- Great for individuals with small and large waists
- Can buy separate hooks
Tool Belts Buying Guide
You will want to consider so much when it comes to buying a tool belt, and you need to know what they are before you start shopping. Some of the top factors include:
- Size – You need to know just how small or large the belt would be able to adjust to. This is important since you don’t want to buy one that you can’t fit into or adjusted easily.
- Pockets – Another thing you need to think about is how many pockets and hanging spots each one has. Think about how much you are going to need to carry with you and then make a choice.
- Suspenders – You would also need to consider whether or not you are going to need the tool bag to have suspenders or not. This should be based on how long you will be wearing it and how much extra support you want.
- Price – The final factor to consider is the price, and you need to think about your budget. Once you have the budget, you can start looking at the tool belts and finding the best one that fits your requirements.
These are a few of the top factors that you need to look at and use, so make sure to apply them to each model you are looking at.
Why Do I Need a Tool Belt?
There are plenty of reasons that you might want to have a tool belt handy, including:
- Ability to carry all of your tools at once without having to carry them in your hands
- Can bring all of your nails, screws, and other items in the pockets without worrying about dropping them
- Keeps everything organized
These are just some of the top reasons to use them, so make sure that you find the best tool belt that would work for your requirements.
Professional vs. Personal Use
You should make sure that you are thinking about getting the tool belt for your professional use or personal use. If you are getting one for professional use, you will want to spend a bit more to get a higher quality one with plenty of pockets and hoops. However, if you are using it around the home, you don’t need as many pockets or features to use it effectively.
Features to Consider
You need to check out so many features when it comes to tool belts before you can make a decision. Some of these top features include:
- Number of bags and packs
- Total number of pockets available
- Color of the tool belt
- Recommended waist size for the belt
- Attached suspenders if you want
- Number of hanging spots for hammers, pliers, measuring tapes, and more
- The material used to create the pockets
- Whether or not you can adjust the pockets
- Customization of the pockets and separate items
These are only some of the top features that you are going to want to check out. Think about which of these many features you will want or need on the tool belt and then make sure to find the one that would work the best for you and your budget.
How to Wear a Tool Belt Safely?
You will want to ensure that the tool belt is around your waist in a snug manner. You don’t need it to be too loose or falling below your waist since that can cause injuries, so make sure that you are tightening the belt. You will also want to ensure that the suspenders, if you have them, are not too tight but not too loose since they should be supporting the belt and the tools. If you can move the bags on the belt, then move them to comfortable areas and make sure your tools are properly adjusted.
Finding the right tool belt can be hard, but you need to know what to look for. Ensure that you are looking for the right number of pockets that would fit your needs and the type of material that it is made of. You will also want to consider what you will be using it for, which would be professional or even personal usage since that can also determine the one you want. These are just a few of the top ones, and we would recommend them to anyone who needs to buy one.
If you are working in a job site that deals with heavy pieces of machinery and tools, you are prone to toe injuries. If you are involved in some outdoor activities like farming, hiking, or working on an outdoor construction site, you need to take due precautions to protect yourself from toe injuries. Wearing appropriate […]
As a construction worker, you know how this hidden piece of stitched cloth can either provide you tremendous comfort or cause a lot of discomfort during your work. Too tight or too loose an underwear can divert your attention from your work. Similarly, too much sweating can soak your underwear and subsequently lead to itching, […]
If you are looking for a tool belt that you can use either for work or personal use, you will want to know the top ones. There are plenty of options that you can pick from with a wide variety of pockets and slots for your tools. Keep reading on to find out what our […]